Hey Beautiful People,
Anyone been on your mind lately? Try writing them a letter! If stamps are an issue, don’t trip. Enter today’s giveaway until June 21 for a chance to win a sheet of Maya AngelouForever® Stamps! Entry form below.
From the USPS.com site:
“The stamp showcases artist Ross Rossin’s 2013 portrait of Dr. Angelou. The oil-on-canvas painting is part of the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery’s collection. In the bottom left corner is the following phrase quoted by Dr. Angelou: ‘A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.’”
Now that stamps don’t have to be an issue, here are some tips on what to write!
Questions to ask:
- Are you still [enter the thing they were into last time you talked]?
- Have you eaten anything interesting lately?
- How’s the fam [furry family member(s) included]?
Info to share:
- I’m still [enter the thing you were into last time].
- I’ve gotten into [enter the thing that you just started].
- I’m working towards [enter a goal you’re aiming for].
Talking points on potentially shared interests:
- Have you tried [enter the app that you’re into and they should be into, too]?
- Want to read [Enter the book you’ve been meaning to read that your friend might be into] together?
So what are you waiting for? Get to writing! Be a rainbow in their cloud.
Who will you write to? Comment below!