Whether you’re taken or not, Galentine’s Day is a perfect way to seal your friendships and your love for your favorite gal pals.
I bought the “Slice” box from Bespoke Post way back, and it was literally the funnest experience making pizza with my friends.
- Find the dough you want to make and the recipe for it. It’s important to note that making homemade pizza is a two day process in order to get the best dough ever. Make the dough the night before Galentine’s Day.
- Once you’ve made the dough, you probably have to let it rest at room temperature for an hour. Just FYI.
- If you’re fancy, place your soapstone in the oven and preheat to 500 degrees F.
- FINALLY, you get to play with the dough. Cut it in half. If you use the whole flour bag, you should have enough to make two pizzas.
- Lightly flour the counter top.
- Roll the pizza with a pizza roller and have fun with it! As you can see, I am not as grown as I thought I was. I wore a finger condom to cover a bandaid and had a laugh attack.
- Spread your chosen sauce over the dough!
- Add your toppings! We put cheese, pepperoni, and basil. Yum.
- Slide your pizza onto the heated stone. It really helps to have a pizza paddle. Make sure the pizza is centered on the heated stone. Don’t be afraid to move it if it’s not quite centered.
- It only takes a few minutes for the pizza to bake, so just keep your eye on it.
- Take that beauty out of the oven. You might need a helping hand.
- Slice it into even pieces.
- Get excited! You just made pizza!
- Now for the moment of truth: is it tasty or nah?
Hell yeah, it is!
What are you doing for Galentine’s Day? Comment below!